⚗️ What You'll Learn
- How to route users to different pages
- Use route parameters
- Use child routes
- Use multiple routers
- Lazy-load parts of your site
- Use the router to authenticate
💎 What You'll Build
Your own basic site with a dashboard that will teach all the routing essentials.
📚 23 Lessons
The Angular 2 Router is the best way to route users through our applications.
The router provides us many great features like:
- Routing users between pages
- Routing to pages with URL parameters
- Allow for child routers
- Guards and middleware-like functionality
- And more...
We'll cover all of the above features and see how we can build our own site and route users.