There are many out there that come in all shapes and sizes. Here are some questions we're curious to get your opinions on:
- What online coding school did you learn the most at?
- Which did you like the best?
- Did you subscribe as an individual or did your employer get you an account?
- What format do you like the best?
- Do in-browser editors work?
- Did an in-person bootcamp work better than online only?
- Did 1-on-1 training/mentorship work best?
On top of what online school you liked, we'd like to know what your goals are! Learning to code can lead to pretty much any career/hobby path. What motivated you?
Table of Contents
We'd love to know your thoughts. Let us know in the comments!