Code Challenges are an awesome way to improve your knowledge of web development, build interesting stuff and have fun at the same time. The Scotch Code Challenges are weekly, short and fun challenges to help you improve your knowledge of web development and programming in general.
In the coming weeks, we will roll out improved challenges and you would benefit from them. These challenges would feature:
- Interesting challenges.
- Weekly live streams on Twitch.
- Community discussions on Spectrum.
- Periodic swag giveaways to dedicated Scotchers!
This challenge is open to everyone regardless of skill level. It's also a great way for beginners to ease into complex web development concepts while having fun at it. Follow these steps to signup:
- Click the link here to opt-in => https://scotch.io/code-challenges.
- Follow @chrisoncode @scotch_io and @iChuloo on Twitter to stay updated on challenges, livestreams, solutions, and other cool stuff.
- Are you new to Scotch? Signup on Scotch to have amazing articles delivered to you. Also, get the free Node E-book instantly!
- Join the Scotch community on Spectrum.
- Share the link with your co-devs to signup!
These challenges take about 10 to 30 minutes to complete and you'll have them delivered to your inbox so you are never left out. Also, you can find them on the Scotch Challenge page. The challenge will be solved in a livestream with thousands of Scotchers watching. Don't worry, if you miss a livestream, we'll also have it delivered to your inbox.
The first challenge will come up on the 5th of February and you'll get it delivered to your inbox if you did sign up. For that challenge you'll improve your DOM event handling skills with a simple crazy game called, "Crazy Buttons", you guessed right!
We look forward to having you join us, let's have some fun and smash these challenges! Happy Coding!
Like this article? Follow @iChuloo on Twitter